Saturday, September 8, 2007

thoda mood ho raha tha :P

guys and gals, thoda PJs ka mood ho raha tha. so, here you go:


1) Jeeto: Kal raat tum mujhe neend mein tumne mujhe gaaliyan di
Santa: Tumhari galat fahami hai.
Jeeto: Kaisi galatfahami?
Santa: Yehi ki mein soya tha.


2)Early one morning, a mother Sardarni went in to wake up her Sardar son.
"Wake up, son. It's time to go to school!"
"But why, Mom? I don't want to go."
"Give me two reasons why you don't want to go."
"Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me also!" (:D :P Devil's Grin HAHAHA)
"Oh, that's no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready."
"Give me two reasons why I should go to school."
"Well, for one, you're 52 years old. And for another, you're the PRINCIPAL!"


3)Lailaa ko majnu ka sms nahi aaya
Lailaa ne 3 din se khana nahi khaya
Lailaa marne wali thi majnu ke pyaar main
Aur majnu betha tha
SMS free hone ke intezar main


4)2Day is day of smart people!
So send this msg 2 sum 1 who
Looks smart. Plz don’t send back 2 me
I already have received 1,09,85,952 msg,
I think this is 1st msg for u..


5)Niel armstrong chand per gaya aur kaha
Oh jiss ki qabar banani thi wo to zameen per hii reh gya
Itney mien apka phone aaya Neil armstrong ko…
Yaar armstrong tum mujeh nechey hii bhool gay.



i knw dis r real PJs, pata nahi how i ended up wid dis crappy stuff, par anyway den, tyme nahi hai, g2g to nanu & nani's place. dil khol ke badla lena :P, i mean comment karna. tab tak, shabhak hair, shub rat wali, maaro nara!

- akshay

No comments: