Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Changing Mind

A couple of days back, a thought approached me and got me surrounded by its overwhelming intensity. It made me ponder whether I could ever be happy as long as I had enemies, destroying whom was my sole objective. For once I felt, that maybe my approach had indeed been wrong.

I don't know whether I would still think the same for the remaining days of my life. But I don't think that I will harm any of my enemies. They are bad people, bad bad people, very cruel and insanely cold and heartless. But...

Can pain really change somebody? I don't really hate him, if you come to think of it. In fact, I just want justice and want them to learn from their mistakes and become noble souls. And for that there is more than one route that I can endure to follow. Can't I?

I think I would rather that they marry each other in their next life and I be born as their son to love them and distill them off all the pain that has still not mudded their souls. I would help them learn from their mistakes and start afresh and once that is done I would of course return home...

No comments: